One of the important components of our company is that all products are certified and provided with a manufacturer's warranty.
"GOIDA" company guarantees the proper operation of the installed equipment, quality of materials and work performed for a period of 12 (twelve) calendar months from the date of transfer of ownership of the goods to the buyer. The company offers a full range of service support - warranty and post-warranty service.
GOIDA Company will not be held liable under warranty in the following cases:
- Violation of operating conditions of the equipment;
- Violation of the conditions of transportation or storage of the equipment;
- Modification of the design of products and their use for purposes other than those for which they are intended;
- Vandalism or intentional mechanical damage to the equipment;
- Occurrence of force majeure, emergency or accident;
- Violation of plastic plugs on fittings, unauthorized disassembly or modification of products;
- Assembly, installation or repair work by non-employees.
For warranty service, a properly drawn up defect report, proof of purchase (bill of lading) and a complete set of goods are required.
We also note that upon receipt and payment of the order the buyer in the presence of a representative of the company (manager, driver, courier) must check the completeness and appearance of the goods for physical defects (scratches, cracks, chips, etc.) and completeness of the package. After the departure of the representative claims on these issues are not accepted!
The warranty does not cover natural wear and tear of paint and varnish coating, as well as the warranty does not cover dirt, abrasions and deformations which appeared after the transfer of equipment to the owner and in the operation.
Applications to GOIDA are accepted in written form during the warranty period.